HELP TO DESIGN TAILORED SEXUAL HEALTH PROMOTION
MESSAGING FOR MEN WHO HAVE SEX WITH MEN
You are invited to join a workshop with members from the men who have sex with men (MSM) community:
Thursday 30 January 2020, 12:30- 15:30,
Wellington House, 133-155 Waterloo Rd, London SE1 8UG.
Sexual health is important for overall health and wellbeing. Our Sexual Health Team at Public Health England (PHE) would like your help to design tailored health promotion messaging (such as posters, videos) to improve the sexual health and wellbeing of MSM community in England. Your experiences and views are really useful and will help make sure resources and programmes meet the needs of MSM community.
How you can help us
On Thursday 30 January, PHE will host a workshop with members from the MSM community, aged 16 and over. We have put together an interactive discussion, to review campaigns and messaging around sexual health.
We want to hear your thoughts and ideas. We’ll use what you tell us to help shape messages that we hope will support people from the MSM community to make healthy choices that can improve their sexual health and wellbeing.
What you might gain from the workshop
- This is your opportunity to tell us what you think people in your communities, need and want to know.
- You will receive a £25 gift voucher to compensate for your time.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be paid to participants coming from outside London
Other important information
- There is no obligation to take part in this workshop.
- You can decide not to take part at any point, before or during the workshop.
- We will keep any personal information that you share with us confidential – we won’t share these details with anyone else.
- Your comments will be summarised along with other people taking part in the workshop and used collectively to help guide the development of health improvement resources.
- No names, photos or other identifying information will be used in any documentation compiled after the event.
- Places are limited and therefore we would appreciate confirmation of attendance by Friday 20 December 2019.
How to sign-up
If you are interested in joining the workshop or would like to know more about it, please contact Mar on email@example.com. Mar can provide more details about the event and answer any questions you may have.
We hope that you will be able to join us and participate in shaping sexual health and wellbeing resources for MSM community.