Join us on Friday 17th May at Merton Civic Centre at 10.45am for a ceremony to mark the International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia and Transphobia.
- Discussion to understand local LGBT+ views on proposed options for the future delivery of acute hospital services at Epsom and St Helier Hospitals
- Exciting Opportunity to shape London wide Mental Health Services
- IDAHOBIT Ceremony – 17th May
- Independent Monitoring Board – HMP Downview
- Survey for MSc research on HPV vaccination