Big White Wall is an award-winning online therapy service that’s now available free for Merton residents. The service has been commissioned by Merton NHS Clinical Commissioning Group to enhance the support available across the borough for residents aged 18 and more. Merton residents can access Big White Wall online therapy online.
The service offers:
- Sessions seven days a week
- Availability 7am – 11pm everyday
- Choice of therapists
- Sessions via typing, audio only and secure webcam
- Flexibility and choice to suit busy lifestyles
- Fast access to therapy – no waiting lists!
If you have any questions, or would like to help promote Big White Wall in Merton, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, don’t miss out on a screening of 1985 by our friends “Out at Clapham” on the 13th December at 6pm onwards.